The after-school sports program is divided into three seasons: Fall, Winter, and Spring.
- Fall Season: Boys A and B Soccer / Girls A and B Soccer / Cross Country (Co-ed)
Registration deadline for the Fall Season is TBD
- Winter Season: Boys A, B, C Basketball / Girls A, B, C Basketball
Registration deadline for the Winter Season is TBD
- Spring Season: Baseball / Softball / Girls Lacrosse / Co-Ed Track and Field
Registration deadline for the Spring Season is TBD
In order to be eligible to participate, the following forms must be completed and returned by the appropriate deadline:
- The completed online registration form AND online payment (below),
- Students MUST have BOTH health forms for MS 2020-2021 (the parent form and the physician form) on file in the Health Suite.
- Emergency contact information entered into family profile on Renweb Parent Portal
- Acknowledgment of policies from the Student-Athlete Handbook by checking the acknowledgment box on the online registration.
- PLEASE note this important ongoing policy as written in the handbook: Students who are absent from school are not allowed to participate in after-school activities that day, including sports practices and games. Students who are late to school must arrive in school prior to 11am in order to participate in after-school activities that day, including sports practices and games.
Students without all of these required forms will not be allowed to participate in tryouts, practices or games.
For more information, please click here for the Athletics FAQ.
The fee is $125.00 per season for each student (payable online by Paypal, on the NEXT screen AFTER clicking the “Submit” button below. PLEASE NOTE that clicking Submit for your registration below does NOT process payment. Please be sure to process payment via Paypal on the next screen that comes up AFTER clicking Submit below.
Families are welcome to register for one season at a time throughout the year, or register for multiple seasons all at once.