The after-school sports program is divided into three seasons: Fall, Winter, and Spring.
- Fall Season: Boys A and B Soccer / Girls A and B Soccer / Cross Country (Co-ed)
Registration deadline for the Fall Season is 8/23/21
- Winter Season: Boys A, B, C Basketball / Girls A, B, C Basketball
Registration deadline for the Winter Season is 11/1/21
- Spring Season: Baseball / Softball / Girls Lacrosse / Co-Ed Track and Field
Registration deadline for the Spring Season is 3/14/22
In order to be eligible to participate, the following forms must be completed and returned by the appropriate deadline:
- The completed online registration form AND online payment (below),
- Students MUST have BOTH health forms for MS 2021-2022 (the parent form and the physician form) on file in the Health Suite.
- Emergency contact information entered into family profile on Renweb Parent Portal
- Acknowledgment of policies from the Student-Athlete Handbook (by registering for KSDS Athletics, parents/students are agreeing to the policies listed in the handbook).
- PLEASE note this important ongoing policy as written in the handbook: Students who are absent from school are not allowed to participate in after-school activities that day, including sports practices and games. Students who are late to school must arrive in school prior to 11am in order to participate in after-school activities that day, including sports practices and games.
Students without all of these required forms will not be allowed to participate in tryouts, practices or games.
For more information, please click here for the Athletics FAQ.
The fee is $150.00 per season for each student. You will be billed via FACTS. Families are welcome to register for one season at a time throughout the year, or register for multiple seasons all at once.