KSDS Baby Rhythm and Movement Class this May!
Join us for a Baby Rhythm and Movement Class!
Hosted by Krieger Schechter Day School and taught by Nila Mechali Berger, this four-week class is a true introduction to dance! Young dancers will learn creative movement, rhythm, self-expression and fundamental dance tools by using fun props, age appropriate music and positive reinforcement. This class is about discovery.
Download the flier here.
- 4-week class begins on May 1 (May 1, 8, 15, and 22)
- Class time is 9:15am to 10:00am
- $22 for the 4-week class (per child)
- Designed for children 3 and under
- Open to the community, all are welcome!
- Children should be accompanied by an adult caretaker
- Classes will be held at Krieger Schechter Day School, Chizuk Amuno Congregation, 8100 Stevenson Road, Baltimore.
- The class is capped at 15 mom/child pairs so register early!
- Register using the form below.
With a dance background of over 30 years, Nila Mechali Berger brings enthusiasm and passion to introducing creative movement, rhythm and self-expression to young dancers. Nila graduated from the Royal Academy of Dance program through the Peabody Institute and has taught toddlers and children creative movement, ballet fundamentals and yoga-inspired dance for over 10 years. Nila believes that the freedom and lack of inhibition that children possess is pure joy.