Middle School Athletics Registration – 2017-2018
The after-school sports program is divided into three seasons: Fall, Winter, and Spring.
- Fall Season: Boys A and B Soccer / Girls A and B Soccer / Cross Country (Co-ed)
Registration deadline for the Fall Season is August 14, 2017
- Winter Season: Boys A, B, C Basketball / Girls A, B, C Basketball
Registration deadline for the Winter Season is September 28, 2017
- Spring Season: Baseball / Softball / Boys and Girls Lacrosse / Track and Field
Registration deadline for the Spring Season is February 7, 2018
In order to be eligible to participate, the following forms must be completed and returned by the appropriate deadline:
- The completed online registration form and payment (below), OR print and submit the paper registration form found here
- Students MUST have both 2017-2018 health forms (the parent form and the physician form) on file in the Health Suite.
- Emergency contact information entered into family profile on Renweb Parent Portal
- Acknowledgment of policies from the Student-Athlete Handbook, EITHER by checking the acknowledgment box on the online registration form below, OR by printing, signing and submitting the last page of the handbook.
Students without all of these required forms will not be allowed to participate in tryouts, practices or games.
For more information, please click here for the Athletics FAQ.
The fee is $125.00 per season for each student (payable online by Paypal, on the next screen after clicking the “Submit” button below, or by check payable to KSDS, sent to KSDS Office).
Families are welcome to register for one season at a time throughout the year, or register for multiple seasons all at once.