Middle School 5-8 Questions & Answers
- How does KSMS make it possible for students from secular K–5 elementary schools to enter in Sixth Grade?
- How does KSMS prepare students for grades 9–12? Is there a counselor who helps with testing arrangements and high school applications?
- Who pays for the Grade 8 Israel trip and other overnight field trips? Is the cost rolled into the tuition or is it extra?
- Does KSMS tutor students for their bar or bat mitzvahs?
- Can KSMS students celebrate their bar or bat mitzvahs at ChizukAmuno even if they are not members of the synagogue?
- How will my child be able to balance a dual curriculum and still have time to participate in extra-curricular activities?
- How does the school maintain a high standard of education in general studies when the school day includes time for Judaics and Hebrew classes?
- How are students grouped for academic classes?
- What’s the average class size?